In 2008, EGD Property AS was established in order to assemble all of EGD’s property activities in one company. This was the start of a long-term strategy to achieve control in subordinate companies and gradually progress from being not only a property investor but also a property developer.
The company has 100% control of totalling approximately 84,000 sqare metres of properties in Bergen, mainly developed by EGD. The leases have an average duration of approx 14 years and provide the company with a predictable long-term cash flow.
Among these, the following main projects include;
- Sydnesplass 1 AS – Totally rehabilitated as EGD’s head office in 2012
- Quality Hotel Edvard Grieg – Completed 2015 for lessee CHOICE
- Åsane Næringspark AS – Completed January 2016 for lessee MRC Solberg & Andersen. Sold 2017
- Lønningsvegen 1 AS – Completed 2011 for lessee Welltec. Sold 2018
- Lønningsvegen 2 AS – Lessees Songa Offshore, Avis, Partner Sollution. Sold 2018
- Lønningsflaten 21 AS – Completed 2011for lessee Wema. Sold 2018
- K-Bygget 85 AS – Lessee Oleana
- Øvre Fyllingsvei AS – Lessee Akasia
- Nesttunvegen 94 II AS – total rehabilitation in 2018.
- Vizbygg AS – Tenant Storm Geo, NHO
- PBE Propety AS – total rehabilitation for tenant Kaland & Partners in 2014